Dermal lip fillers are a safe and long-lasting treatment for facial lines and wrinkles, and can help recapture natural skin firmness and volume in lips and cheeks.
New Light provide dermal lip fillers to patients in Walsall, Birmingham, Wolverhampton and surrounding areas.
What are Dermal Lip Fillers?
Dermal fillers are a crystal-clear, non-animal, biodegradable gel based on a natural substance, called hyaluronic acid that has been stabilised for longevity. The gel is injected into the skin in tiny amounts with a very fine needle. When injected into the skin, the result is instantaneous, and they produce volume that smoothes the wrinkle or fold, shapes the facial contour or enhances the lips in a natural way.
Juvederm is a temporary dermal filler, and is regarded as one of the safest and most commonly used fillers in the UK. To assess your suitability for Juvederm treatment you will require an initial free consultation with our Aesthetician.
What areas can be treated with them?
The most common treatment areas include;
- Cheek enhancement
- Eyebrow lift
- Lip enhancement
- Non-surgical nose re-shaping
- Replacing lost volume in cheek, temple, chin and under eye
- Treat static lines
- Use in combinaton with anti-wrinkle injections to produce a non-surgical facelift
How many treatments are required?
The temporary filler normally lasts 6 – 12 months depending on the individual and the area which has been treated. Juvederm for lips will last 6 months but again this depends on the individual and how your body degrades the product. Regular top up treatments of Juvederm are normally recommended to maintain the effect, but you may have a one-off treatment specifically for a special event.
Possible side effects and post-treatment advice
- You will experience some redness and swelling immediately after Juvederm treatment which usually subsides within 48 hours, except in the lip where swelling can last for slightly longer.
- It is best to avoid touching the treated area or wearing make-up for 6 hours following filler treatment.
- Avoid extreme temperatures (saunas, sun beds, skiing, snowboarding) and the gym for 48 hours.
- If you are considering Juvederm treatment prior to a special event allow at least a week or two for swelling, redness and potential bruising to settle completely.
Before and After Photos
Filler Treatment using Belotero Balance. This can then be used in combination with Botox/Boccature treatment to prevent lines from returning.
Lip filler treatment using Beletero Intense
- Belotero/Juvederm 1ml – £249
- Additional 1ml – £199
- 8 point facelift – £775
- Cheek volumisation – £350